Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2014

Mulle's drawings process - part 3

Hello everyone,

today I want to finish the insight into my drawing process for the Happy Easter drawing I did recently. In the last two posts you could already see the first steps from the inking to the way I decide on the colours. This time we will have a closer look at the background and the finishing touches.


Here you can see how I did the Background. I really only used two colours. I work wet on wet so that the colours can run smoothly together and combine the way they want to. I like to leave some things to chance. Only when I am really not satisfied with the way the colours intermingle will I interfere and correct here and there. As you can also see there are a lot of areas that need re-doing. I leave those for the very end.


Because when I am done with the complete colouring I start re-working all the areas that need correction or that I am not satisfied with. I also apply white ink and usually re-work the outlines. As you can already see everything looks much more clean. The very last step are the white dots and my signature and the image is done.

I hope you found this a bit interesting and that it may be helpful to you.

Have a lovely 1st of May!!!

Love,
Mulle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen