Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 5. März 2014

New ACEOs at the LBM

Hello everyone,

I am still working on all the ACEOs for the LBM, but some of them are already finished. I chose topics that I liked and drew several cards on the topic.

The first one I chose was: Geisha. I am a big Geisha admirer and I saw some of them myself when I was in Japan. I also often read books on Geisha, autobiographies as well as monographies, and I love to see old travel postcards from the 19th and 20th century.

From all of this I drew my inspiration for these cards. There are always nine cards for each topic and I have already finished seven from the Geisha topic so there is still work to do :) Here you can see the first four.

And as a special treat I also show you one of the pictures I took in Japan. Aren't they absolutely lovely? They are maiko in the Gion-district of Kyoto.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen