Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

Early morning

Good morning, dearies,

I have to get an early start today because I'll be travelling to see my parents and my lovely kittehs!!!! I am so looking forward to seeing them because I haven't been home since Christmas and I miss my kittehs dearly. But before I go I can show you some more ACEOs from my Christmas Calendar. Whoever is already tired of me only uploading ACEOs you can check out my Facebook page and get a glimpse at my preparations for the Leipzig Book Fair. Who has patience enough can stay here and watch the slow progress I am making in catching up with my work from the last months oO.  I'll appreciate both :)

Not all of the ACEOs you can see here were bought during the Christmas Calendar Event. Four or five were left and I'll be having those together with some more older ACEOs I did at the LBM. They will be for sale for a very good price and rank between two to eleven Euros. One of those that is still available and which I do not really like to part with is the top right one in this post. It took me a very long time to achieve that glow effect which is mirrored in the glas window. The card is called "Warm Light" - an appropriate name I think. I'll show you more cards this evening or tomorrow.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen