Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 7. Mai 2012

Working

Before I got caught up in the maelstrom of working life I loved looking at my drawings and simply taking in everything I had created. I could spend quite sometime doing that and it made me happy. Sadly, I hadn't had that for a long time. But last week, while the sun was shining into my room I had my work on the carpet and again had that feelig that I am really happy about what I'm doing. So I took a picture. The Lockon fanart wasn't finished yet, but I loved it anyway.
I am also working on a commission for somebody from deviantart. The picture shows two of her characters and I hope she will like it. I love shading the skin parts before everything else. Sometimes I think the picture looks nicer with only the skin coloured than when it is completely finished. oO *weird*

Oh, have you fed my fishes today? Try it, they love a bit of attention!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen