Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012

New drawings

As I'm still taking some time off from my job I can finally be more creative, which feels really good. It's almost like a therapy. Here are two paintings I just finished.
I had the idea for this one right after the Leipzig Book Fair. I love the hat and I wanted to do something really lovely and shoujo. I want to do more of these in fruity costumes.
This is a fanart of one of my favourite characters: Lockon Stratos from Gundam 00. I love the series and Lockon is just great! I love his charadesign. Unfortunately, like most characters I love, he - careful spoiler- dies oO. The scene is so extremely sad and probably inspired this drawing. The posture of the falling Lockon took me forever and was a complete failure in the beginning. But now I'm really satiesfied with it. I used crayons, copics, pencil and white ink for this one and the same media plus pastel chalk for the one above.

2 Kommentare:

  1. das obere bild find ich sehr schick und nu mag ich erdbeerkuchen essen wahhhhhhhh xD xD die schnecke hat einen tollen ausschnitt ;D
    und ihr design is auch sehr süß ^^
    und unten des cool very cool...*_______*
    wie hastn den fleckigen hg gemacht?
    die farben so wie generell bei dir die farbwahl und verläufe alöles hamma ;3 schö bunt und sauber und leuchtend *_____* ich würd so jern die ori´s sehn ;_;
    *knuff*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke, kao-lein.
    In derSkizze war ihr Ausschnitt noch etwas krasser, aber ich dachte, dass passt nicht so :)
    Die Farbverläufe unten sind auch mit Copics gemacht. Es hat echt viel Spaß gemacht und ich konnte mich mal wieder so richtig austoben.

    AntwortenLöschen