Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Live Tutorial - Skin

Okay, guys, I thought I would be able to start this earlier, but I only now find time to go on with the tutorial.
So I am doing the skin at the moment because this is usually the first thing you start with as it is, usually, the lightist colour which sets the tone for everything else. If you look closely you can see that I work in layers, so I use one and the same colour for the base. It doesn't look like much, but for the way I'm working it's necessary. I've already decided that I don't want the workshop to be too full of light, but rather make it cosy and homely, so I did not leave blank spaces as the basic skin colour, which you can do if the light is very strong.
Of course so far the colouring of the skin is basically nothing: it has no depth and no shades, which is what I'll do next...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen