Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Live Tutorial - Skin II

So here is the next step. As you can see in the detail to the left the different layers lead to different depths. The girl has a second layer of the same colour and the boy a third layer with a deeper skin colour. However, for me, this is still not deep enough. So I add a fourth layer with a crayon and, because it's really warm and cosy in the workshop (cuddle time!!!), I use a light pink crayon for a healthy colour on the cheeks. However, as the other areas are still blank the skin colouring looks somewhat out of place. This will change as soon as the colouring progresses. Also important: I'm never completely satisfied with what I'm doing, so I will now and again continue working on the different areas (I already know that I will probably deepen the shades of the skin colouring).
How do you work when colouring? Maybe somebody has the same technique?
I'll finish the skin of all the elves and fairies today and let you know about their clothing tomorrow. I'm thinking about green uniforms because red is Santa's colour and these are his helpers.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen