Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 9. April 2011

***busy part 2***

Hello everyone,
God, I am such a lazy person. Well, not really, but I'm always working a lot and now I am on facebook oO which means that I am spending even more time on the internet. But, let's be honest! How can you not be on facebook these days? I have so many friends who are simply not answering my e-mails anymore so the only way I can contact them is via facebook! Well, now I'm there...
I am working on a lot of things at the moment, at my real job and as a mangaka, so I hope I can let you see some things soon. I'll try to upload some pictures from the Leipzig Book Fair this week and also some pictures of what I've been doing during the last months. **God, I wish I had more time or needed less sleep.**
By the way, the AnimaniA did a short interview with me at the LBM which will probably be on the DVD that goes with the magazine in the next issue in May. It was really exciting! (Thanks, Anne, for thinking of me! And I hope you like your little blue plushie bean *_*)
More to come soon! Keep your eyes open or visit me on facebook XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen