Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 26. August 2010

Calendar for 2011!!!



As I promised I'll upload some more pictures of the calendar sheets I'm currently working on so that you know what I'm doing. It really is an aweful lot of work and I hope I can finish it in time (sometimes I really hate myself for starting so late, but then I guess I need the pressure oO). I already have four finished sheets (one of them is an older one, but I really love it so I thought I might use it. You can see it below. I'll also make a postcard out of it. I just love Christmas drawings X-X, - yes, I'm already looking forward to Christmas) and I'm working on another six. So there is not much missing, but I also have another project I'm working on so I'm trying to give my best. I hope you're looking forward for more ;3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen